Become a Supporting Member!
Supporting Membership Options for Individuals, Organizational Allies, and Businesses
Nonprofit/Government/Other Organizational Allies:
You may choose to support:
1. "New Beginnings" Cultural and Ceremonial Grounds
We invite you to become a supporting member, to help individuals and families to attend a Spiritual and Cultural setting of Learning, Healing and Nurturing. A Sacred place of Prayer, Ceremony and Celebration. Your contribution will help us maintain, improve and expand our Cultural and Ceremonial site.
2. Eyaa-Keen Healing Centre Inc.
The Eyaa-Keen fund is used to provide resources to Indigenous adults that are unique to our centre. Indigenous Traditions, Values, and Teachings are all integrated into our programs and services. At Eyaa-Keen we believe in healing the community within the community. Eyaa-Keen was founded to support and heal those affected by the abuse and trauma that is directly related to the Residential School experience. Our services have since been extended to include programs for Indigenous adult victims of other traumas present in the Indigenous community. Eyaa-Keen’s goal is to provide resources and healing tools to all Indigenous people, from all walks of life.
- On the donation form below check the "I would like to designate this donation to a specific fund" box to choose which fund you would like to contribute to, either "New Beginnings" or the "Eyaa-Keen Healing Centre".
- You can also choose if you would like your donation to repeat monthly.
- After filling out the form you will be taken to the PayPal site and you can choose to pay by credit card or PayPal.
Or send a cheque, payable to:
Eyaa-keen Healing Centre Inc
547 Notre Dame Ave
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada R3B 1S2
Miigwetch! Thanks! Your ongoing support Strengthens the Spirit of Life!
Charitable #87008 8358 RR0001